Skip to main content
Every child needs inspiration
I posted this because Math has always been scary to me until now! I must face my fear. I must take the measure of this fear of math and become the best mathematician educator I can possibly be. I set my limits and probabilities therefore let's do this! Let's change the probabilities! I must not be afraid of getting something wrong because all great mathematicians achieve success through small efforts. I would want my students to always remain positive when it comes to MATH.
I love this reflection!
ReplyDeleteHi Ana, thank you for sharing this! I really appreciate that you shared something inspirational and hopeful as many students (and adults) struggle with their confidence in math. I also really appreciate that you were so open about how you found math scary. One think I would love to know is how you could use this in your classroom? You could hang it up as a poster or have students repeat the quote! Great job!
ReplyDeleteThis is very inspirational Ana! I could see how much effort you put into opening yourself up on your fear of Math. Demonstrating your confidence to your students brings motivation and will help your students to succeed. As Molly mentioned, this would be a great poster to have in your classroom! Enjoyed reading your reflection.
ReplyDeletethank you Elizabeth for your kind words.
DeleteAna I absolutely love you post. It is an inspiration as well as a motivator to us all. Fear is the beginning of all wisdom. May we look at our challenges and use this as a fuel to ignite hope into the lives of the children who are entrusted in our care. A ray of hope for the future. Great job Ana!
Delete